Holiday Wish List from the HDG Team
It’s that time of year again! Wishing everyone a holiday season filled with joy, happiness, health and safety. We understand that while it’s a joyful time for many, it can also be difficult and challenging for others. Our collective wish is to spread joy, be kind, exhibit compassion and display gratitude for what we are fortunate to have.
Onto the highlights; we polled many members of the team about their 2021 holiday wish list and here’s what our HDG family is hoping for:
- Dr. Richard would like to wind down the year with a festive Christmas movie marathon. Does anyone out there have strong feelings about naming their nomination for the best holiday movie ever?
- Dr. Bravoco comically wishes for her two front teeth this Christmas! Something tells us that she’ll be just fine with achieving that holiday dream.
- Dr. Powers wants a puppy! We want her to get a puppy, too. Breed? Name?
- Karen would like a convertible Corvette. Please let that come true. There would be no greater joy than seeing you pull into the parking lot in your flashy ride!
- Kim is also dreaming of a new car! SUV? Sedan? Color preference? Any special features? So many questions…
- Allen would like a pair of socks. You know, Allen, we can’t fault you for that. Christmas wishes from our youth certainly look quite different from our adult requests.
- Noelle is hoping for a new pair of boots! A classic New England winter request.
- Michelle would like a Friday off… It looks like your wish is coming true this week and next, Michelle!
- Britt wants a… quack, quack… duck! We support the care and nurturing of all animals at HDG. And hope you want to bring your new pet in for a visit!
- Cayla is wishing for a babysitter. Ah, the coveted night out. Does anyone have any local sitter recommendations for Cayla?
- Bri would like a new yoga mat. Namaste, Bri, namaste.
- Steph is hoping to remodel her kitchen. There’s nothing quite like a warm, cozy and inviting center of the home. And we can’t wait to see the final product!
- Gigi is wishing for some new nails. You deserve that manicure – the end of the year is a perfect time for self-care!
- Amila has new shoes on her mind. Comfortable shoes? Fancy shoes? Going out shoes? Winter boots? The people want to know more!
- Maya is manifesting superpowers. Teleportation? Flying? X-Ray vision? What would YOUR #1 superpower desire be?
- Val is dreaming of an Italian getaway… We can get on board with that! Which cities top your list? Villa or hotel? Under the Tuscan sun or a historical adventure in Rome?
And there you have it, that sums up the holiday wishing that’s happening within the confines of 100 Highland Ave, Suite #103. What’s most important to you this holiday season and as we bid farewell to another year?