Does the following sound like you?
- You’ve been dreaming about a beautiful smile without the hassle of braces that come with metal wires and brackets.
- You want a simple and straightforward solution for straightening your teeth that is quick, convenient & safe.
- You want to straighten and whiten your teeth simultaneously!
The good news is, at HDG, we’ve got a treatment for you and if the title of this post didn’t give it a way, here’s your solution: Invisalign®!
Over the past couple of decades, clear braces have become a very popular alternative to traditional metal braces for many obvious reasons, including those noted above. Not only does Invisalign® provide an opportunity to straighten your teeth faster in a more comfortable & flexible way, but it can also be a very affordable option, contrary to what you may initially think. In general, your treatment will last anywhere from 9-15 months. Additionally, the process entails wearing multiple sets of aligners during this time as your treatment progresses.
Check out some of the primary benefits of Invisalign®:
- The whole process is done digitally, using our scanner.
- They’re easier to clean than traditional braces. What’s involved? Simply remove your aligner trays and then brush them gently with toothpaste and warm water before returning them into your mouth.
- They’re safe and aesthetically pleasing. We know that traditional metal braces can cause some patients to be self-conscious, so here’s an alternative to help you look better while feeling better. Gone are the days of feeling like you have to hide behind your braces. Instead, look forward to enjoying stress-free social situations while knowing you’ve welcomed a safe treatment into your mouth.
- You can eat whatever you want! With Invisalign®, you don’t have to make any food adjustments since your aligners are removable. You will, of course, want to clean and rinse them before re-inserting them into your mouth.
- Invisalign® is like a pillow in your mouth! Okay, well maybe not quite that comfortable, but you can exist without experiencing the discomfort of traditional metal brackets and wires. Plus, you can remove your aligners when: eating, brushing, and flossing.
- You’ll have more time to do what you love! Since you don’t need to get your braces tightened and because you’ll receive aligner trays for your current phase and others, you can significantly reduce your number of dental appointments. It’s not that we don’t want to see you, we’d just rather you spend your energy on other endeavors.
Here’s how Invisalign® works:
If, together, we decide that Invisalign® is the best solution for your needs, here’s what we’ll do:
- We’ll take impressions of your teeth via our digital scan and will then map out a custom treatment plan for you.
- We’ll create your aligners & ensure they fit well, schedule regular check-ins, and let you know how to prepare for and what to expect over the course of your treatment.
- Once complete, we’ll provide you with a custom retainer to ensure that your smile maintains its radiance long after you’ve finished your treatment.
We’re here to help you figure out if Invisalign® treatment is best for your needs. Check out our Invisalign® service page for more information about this treatment. As always, contact us for a consultation or with any questions and, together, we’ll identify if Invisalign® is right for you!